Tauplitz is a paradise for cross-country skiers, as evidenced by the fact that there are trained Olympic representatives of many countries.
The resort offers 7 km of groomed trails in the village and 19 km of groomed trails on the Tauplitzalm plateau. All routes are suitable for both classic and skating.
From the Tauplitzalm plateau you can start many hikes.
• Grosser Tragl 2175 m (approx. 2 hours)
• Almkogel 2116 m (approx. 2 hours)
• Grosser Tragl - Ghost Les - Ddernalm (2.5 hours)
• Ross Kogel 1884 m (approx. 1.5 hours)
• crossing Totes Gebirge - cottage Pi.ihringer (winter hostel) 1637 m (approx. 8 hours)
Right in the village of Tauplitz.
Grimming Therme distance 8km -